January 10, 2011

1DPI

I had some vicious paranoia yesterday morning about this cycle... Typically, I'm not the type to do that - to think that something has failed before it has even begun - but yesterday was bad. Normally I would tell you all about it, but I made the decision not to go into all of my (possibly flawed) reasoning here, because you know what? It's not good for me to obsess and rationalize and obsess some more. It's bad, negative energy and I refuse to feed it this month. There, I put my foot down. I will not feed you, monster. Get out of my head. 

This month is going to work. My love and I cannot fail. 4 eggs + 2 insems + 80.4 million motile sperm + enough estrogen to get a small horse preggers = 1 (+1!) baby of our very own.

I ate my pineapple. I popped my prenatal vitamin and added the DHA supplement I have been keeping in the box until I get a positive test (that stuff is pricey!). I even ripped the tags off the baby things I told D not to rip the tags off in case we need to return them. I am open and hoping with no holding back (mostly... hey, it's a process).

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

♥ N

8 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts - I hope this is the month for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on the positive thoughts! I'm going to try to follow your lead in a week or so. But all of those numbers certainly do seem to equal that result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every thing crossed for you!!! Great numbers, great follicle count!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is it. Fingers AND toes crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping everything crossed. Sounds like such a promising cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayaya! i'm not allowed to buy any baby things or make a pretend registry. i did, however, sneak-knit a tiny sweater vest ;)

    ALSO, i just got some DHA on amazon for a good discount. fyi.

    this is your cycle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Sounds promising, indeed! Odds are in your favor. Sending happy baby thoughts your way ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all of the love!!! KMFX.

    ReplyDelete