January 21, 2011

12DPI

Am obsessing big time today, for some reason... I think I am getting antsy because if it wasn't for that gd shot, we could be testing by now. 


I am hesitant to put the rest of this in writing and potentially *jinx* myself, but... here goes. I have been having some small bodily sensations this week. Here's the happenings:


Since Tuesday night (9DPI): distinct, and distinctly weird, "twinges" in my lower abdomen. Cramping off and on - like AF cramping, but not... Much milder, and I have mostly felt it the last two nights when I lay down to go to sleep. I am also experiencing some soreness in my breasts that is only on the outside of my breasts, and only really noticeable when I poke at them. I am also more tired and bloated than usual, but I have been getting up earlier than usual and eating like a pig, so those prob don't meant anything.


Most of these happenings have been really subtle - just slightly off-kilter bodily sensations that are not something I have experienced before, but that are not super-pronounced either, so I don't want to read too much into them. 


However, I can't help but read into them the tiniest bit, mostly because I have not felt ANYTHING in ANY month except for month #2.


Of course, there is always the fact that I could be completely in touch with what I am feeling, but that the sensations are the result of the (injectable) drugs I was on this month and the continuing high-levels of estrogen and progesterone flowing through my body right now... It's possible that I am just gearing up for the worst period of my life:


The period to end all periods.


1 more week until testing...


♥ N

4 comments:

  1. All good thoughts to both of you! Think positive. All those sensations are your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a fun game? PMS or bundle of joy? An excuse to eat everything you see, or a reason to berate yourself for wanting to? Fingers crossed that your twinges are, in fact, telling you some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki - Just thinking about you. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete