January 19, 2011

10DPI

This is the LONGEST.2WW.EVER.


Although in a normal cycle we would be close to testing at this point, D and I have to wait 8 more days until we can test. GAH! Talk about dragging this sh*t out. 


We have to wait because we were on injectables, and so I was required to get another HCG injection (trigger shot) on Monday because, well, I don't know why. We were just told that's what we had to do. That is adding on additional time until we can test because the hormone in the shot would give me a false positive on a home preggo test.


The 27th. The 27th is the day we can test. It is also the day before my 1st PhD candidacy exam. Let's hope I'm not trying to write that thing from the depths of despair, eh?


I am definitely not "feeling anything" yet, but I'm trying not to be fatalistic about that. I just keep telling myself that lots of ladies don't feel anything for weeks and weeks and weeks. My mom insists she never had ANY pregnancy symptoms at all. Other than growing a huge belly, I mean.


I did get the results from my day 21 progesterone test and they were a whopping 34.something, so I am reassured that the setting is beautiful for some serious implantation to happen. 


Here's to hoping.


♥ N

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog through a gayby story and I too am in the middle of a 2ww...so I feel your pain. Sending you all kinds of positive ttc vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it already did! Everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete