December 7, 2010

My letter to Donor # 2xx1.

2xx1, this is my letter to you. I'm rooting for you. No matter how much money you cost me, just know I love you and I support you and I have faith in you. What I'm getting at, is that I hope there's a lot of forward moving swimmers in this damn vial tomorrow and that you'll find the effin' egg. It's not that hard. You're inserted RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Just swim up to it and GO IN. I mean, really. If you're not smart enough to do that, I don't want you as half of my kid's genetic material. There's this beautiful golden amazingly glowing egg and you don't want in? Then get the hell out of here! I don't want you!

But honestly, let's just get it over with. Just swim in. I know it's powerful and strong and beautiful and doesn't need you because she's doing just fine without you thank-you-very-much but I promise if you go in, she won't be upset. She might act like she's resistant to you, but I promise, she will love you. I know, I know, she keeps glaring at you and only sneaks a smile here and there to keep you interested, but HURRY UP AND DO IT. You don't live that long! Sorry to break it to you, but your time is precious. You and the egg will live a very happy life together. The courtship you two will share is like meeting, dating and marrying a women's studies major. I get it! Not that easy, but incredibly rewarding, I promise!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I hope you get my gf pregnant.

Love,
D

1 comment:

  1. haha - I LOVE this post!

    Lori talks to our little swimmers too :)

    Good Luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete