December 7, 2010

In all seriousness...

Tomorrow we go in for the fifth insem to date. I'm really excited about this one, and so is N. After going off of Clomid, it's as though her body has gone back to normal which is a great sign. There have been a lot of positive results from switching over to Femera after Clomid, so that's a positive as well. We also still have two tries left (including the one tomorrow) to take advantage of the procedure she had last month to clear out her tubes and make sure there was no blockage. All signs point to yes.

We will be having a different doctor tomorrow as well. As much as I love our regular doctor, he seems to cause physical pain to N during the insem procedures, so a new doctor might be a little more gentle. Speaking of loving our regular doctor, he has agreed to give us our next consult for free after telling him we would have to cancel because our insurance doesn't cover us sitting down with him for ten minutes and we don't want to pay that 300 dollars. Although his generosity brought me to very small almost unnoticeable tears, I think he owes us. Not him personally, I guess, but the universe. So thanks, universe. Now give us a baby!

We also found out our insurance won't be covering the procedure she had done, so that's another couple grand we could be using towards baby. Our doctor also says he will fight this for us, so we'll see. We're not getting our hopes up, though. And another crappy thing we were informed of is my being called upon for jury duty! How lame. Maybe if I act crazy they'll dismiss me.

So, keep your fingers crossed for us. The current time for us is 11:11 and you best believe we both just made our wishes. I can't tell you what it is, though ;-) The end of our two week wait will fall while we're out of town for the holidays. We don't think we'll test. If it was a positive it would be the best Christmas ever, but if it were negative, it would ruin everything. But I don't want to think like that. All the signs are SO GOOD! I have complete faith in this month and that things will go great. If you build it, they will come. How about that!? I just got done reading The Alchemist so I'm feeling quite positive and as though we can do anything. Let's keep it that way, yeah?

Final thoughts: Don't watch the movie Vampires Suck. I will never be able to get that time back.
Love to everyone,

D


1 comment:

  1. yeah! sending you guys tons and tons of good energy. let's hope 2xx1 is doing his biz! m

    ReplyDelete